Loading...

American Idol Final Roundup

I started this season favoring Leneshe Young, Joanna Paciti, Felicia Barton, Kristen McNamara and Ricky Braddy. I didn't know a lot more...

I started this season favoring Leneshe Young, Joanna Paciti, Felicia Barton, Kristen McNamara and Ricky Braddy. I didn't know a lot more are better and far greater than them.

Top 36 came and I amened to Matt Giraud, Adam Lambert, Allison Iraheta and Anoop Desai. It was just a few more rounds 'till I liked Kris Allen and Megan Joy Corkrey.

At the Top 13, my initial bet were Kris Allen and Matt Giraud, with Anoop Desai and Allison as back-ups.

At the Michael Jackson week, I correctly predicted Jasmine Murray and Jorge Nunez to be at the bottom of the game. Also correctly guessing Megan Joy to be at the bottom three with them.

Country Music week proved to be a battle of talents as Matt Giraud slammed all other frontrunners to win the game that week. I was again right to guess Alexis Grace to go home that week. I was also right with Allison Iraheta and Michael Sarver to pull off a bottom three.

A week after the oh-so-great performance, and another amazing performance from Matt, he was off to the bottom three along with Michael Sarver and Scott Macintyre, which I had correctly guessed right, again. It was Motown week and Sarver went home.

Top 9 came with Matt giving one of the not-so-good performances. Fortunately, Megan Joy's time's ending. And I correctly predicted that too.

Top 8 came and it was an obvious Scott Macintyre boot.

Another accurate prediction was set by me as Matt Giraud got saved the following week.

The following week, Matt got saved by a strand, stayed alive and Lil Rounds and Anoop Desai were booted off the competition.

The Top 5 week was awesome but Matt Giraud was eliminated and I lost interest.

Top 4, I believe Allison Iraheta was robbed instead of a Gokey exit. I knew Allison will go home that night.

Last week, Gokey went home just as what I wanted to be. I prayed Kris to stay as he's the only bet I have. I said once that I think he'll win, I think its on facebook(a few rounds ago).

Last night, I wanted Kris to win and had this post.

And then, this week Kris Allen won American Idol.

What a season! :]
Megan Joy 3445370911819614997

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo