Loading...

American Idol Top 13: Michael Jackson Week

Its now time for the top 13 to battle it out on a bigger stage. And here are my comments. Lil Rounds (The Way You Make Me Feel) Most of the...

Its now time for the top 13 to battle it out on a bigger stage. And here are my comments.

Lil Rounds (The Way You Make Me Feel) Most of the judges loved her performance. She has a great voice, I think. But she lacked for me, some personality.

Scott Macintyre (Keep the Faith)
Scott turned out to be a little like Brooke singing Hero in this one. Its a safe performance and I do agree with Simon that it was a bad song choice.

Danny Gokey (Pretty Young Thing)I don't really get the hype with Gokey. Though he has great vocals, I don't think he'll be a great "Idol" winner.

Michael Sarver (You Are Not Alone)What I like about this guy is that even he can be easily forgotten, he sings soulfully and passionately. He might not be as good as anybody is but he definitely knows how to sing and how to sing with heart.

Jasmine Murray (I'll Be There) I just want her out of the competition. NOW.

Kris Allen (Remember The Time)Kris has the spunk and as of now, I can see him going through week after week with this plus his charms.

Allison Iraheta (Give It To Me)Though she struggled much towards the end of the song, I still like her. Kinda reminds me of Kelly Clarkson.

Anoop Desai (Beat It)
I know. He sucked last night but we all know he's through. I still like him.

Jorge Nunez (Never Say Goodbye)Bye Bye Jorge. That's the end of your Idol journey.

Megan Joy (Rockin' Robin) I got bored with her performance.But she's pretty and quirky.

Adam Lambert (Black and White)Adam was excellent. He has the star potential and someone I can see crossing the Final 4 at the very least.

Matt Giraud (Human Nature)Matt melts everyone. I am definitely supporting this guy. I hope to see him through till the end.

Alexis Grace (Dirty Diana)Did not end the show with a bang but her performance was okay.


For me, the bottom three would be:
Jasmine Murray, Megan Joy and Jorge Nunez.

And the first boot would be JORGE NUNEZ.

American Idol 1716555107738319483

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo