Loading...

American Idol Top 11: Country Week; Matt Climbs Up, Alexis Bubbles Down

To give you guys a better look at how the Top 11 show went, I'll be ranking the contestants based on how I think they fared this week. S...


To give you guys a better look at how the Top 11 show went, I'll be ranking the contestants based on how I think they fared this week.

So let us start with a surprising Matt Giraud pulling off "So Small" by Carrie Underwood. He had the best performance and slammed Gokey this week. He's probably safe but he needs a little more pimping.

Next on my list would be Anoop Desai. His performance tonight would be miles away from last week's. He chose the right song and it shows how good he really is. Anoop will probably be safe.

Kris Allen surprised everyone with a terrific version of "To Make You Feel My Love”. Added to his charming personality, he was able to blow away the audience with his voice.

Adam Lambert wowed the audience tonight with "Ring of Fire". For me, he's too theatric and overrated but it was quite good.

Taking on Carrie Underwood's "Jesus Take The Wheel", Daniel Gokey might have one of the best voices in the competition but it wasn't spectacular nor it was excellent.

Lil Rounds' Independence Day didn't turn out to be that good as well. It sounded pitchy and like the judges, I think it was a wrong song choice for her.

Scott Macintyre's take on "Wild Angels" was kind of boring. Though he brings class to the stage, for me, its not spectacular and he's not an Idol material.

Allison Iraheta made the song work. She's getting better and better but I do believe she's always giving safe performances. She definitely lost that spunk she had on the semis.

For tonight, my bottom three would be Michael Sarver (Ain't Goin Down Till The Sun Comes Up), Megan Joy (Walking After Midnight) and Alexis Grace (Jolene).

Tonight, it would probably be Alexis Grace that goes home. Or maybe we're in for a big shocker because Allison and Michael can be sooo forgettable.
American Idol 6206814591079823568

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo