Loading...

Here Comes Hell Week

The first stroke of hell week rushed in last night as I took the penultimate exam in ES 12. And I always panic after that, since I know that...

The first stroke of hell week rushed in last night as I took the penultimate exam in ES 12. And I always panic after that, since I know that the ES 13 exams will come two days after.

But here, I'm stuck using someone else's laptop and haven't started reading or solving problems yet. Rawr. I really don't know how to start things.

I have two more exams on ES 13. One tomorrow, one on the thirtieth. I have one more exam on ES 12, on April 4th. Add to that Kas 2, I have a 20-page paper due on Wednesday (and all I have is zero) and an exam on April 2nd (readings galore!). I also have pending work to do. I have a mechanism project for ME 41 due on Friday. A machine problem in ME 91 due on Saturday (with a 20-page paper too!). DEFINE HELL WEEK.

Anyway, that's just a quick update. I just don't want this space forgotten. I'll be back very soon. :) Promise.
Exams and Acads 43878087854808094

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo