Loading...

AI Top 7: Disco Surprise!: Kris and Adam Topped; Lil and Anoop In Danger

Disco week on American Idol this week. Here's my ranking of their performances. Kris Allen. He sang She Works Hard for the Money . It s...

Disco week on American Idol this week. Here's my ranking of their performances.


Kris Allen. He sang She Works Hard for the Money. It sounded Santana-ish but with a bit of cool and preppy tune on it. Kris is the darkhorse to win this. I predict he will. :]

Adam Lambert. Yes, he had a great performance. Next.

Matt Giraud. Though I kinda agree that it sounded a bit desperate, I think Matt has powerfully showcased his talent and his vocal quality this week. I hope that he's really Stayin' Alive in the competition.

Allison Iraheta. She lacked star power. And again, the arrangement was kinda awkward. Too slow at the start and too low vocals. She has some moments there but still, I think, her identity didn't really shine with the song.

Danny Gokey. Sounded pretty much like last week, and last last week, and last last last ...

Anoop Desai. Anoop had a pretty fresh look tonight but that performance kinda blew it out for him. The ballad part, it was okay. But when the tempo started to jack up, it was kinda whacked out already.

Lil Rounds. That's it. No one wants to listen to her anymore.


I think there will be no bottom three this week. Each contestant will be called out to either left or right of the stage. Adam Lambert will be asked to sit down before anyone else.

From the two groups, one will be eliminated.

I can sense an Allison-Anoop boot this week. If not, then Lil-Anoop. :]

I am really hoping for a Danny Gokey surprise elimination this week. :]

"Please nominate this post for the BoB Awards"

DIRECTV BoB Awards

DIRECTV Awards
American Idol 1561964408135708934

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo