Loading...

Of Eliminations and TV Addiction

PINOY BIG BROTHER Last Saturday, Rona Libby, the 17-year old prisoner’s daughter was voted off by the people in the closest vis-à-v...

PINOY BIG BROTHER

Last Saturday, Rona Libby, the 17-year old prisoner’s daughter was voted off by the people in the closest vis-à-vis match to ever hit Pinoy Big Brother. Libby got a total of 43% while her co-nominee Robi, the True Blue Atenista, got 57% of the total votes.

Though I felt devastated upon Rona’s exit, I was kinda relieved to see Robi staying in the big yellow house. With a bunch of boring housemates, I don’t expect a really grand Finale. I don’t even see any of them other than Alex, Beauty or Robi getting the big win.

Anyhoo, my Final 4 includes Alex, Beauty, Robi and Valerie. Nan, Ejay and Nikki are too boring to snatch a spot on the Final 4. But knowing Pinoy Big Brother, one or two of these three dull creatures would be in the Final 4.

PINOY IDOL

And the first elimination paved way for Dio Paolo’s and Elliot Andal’s dreams to end. As for the female finalists, it was a shocker to see two of the potentials to get the boot. Drizzle Muniz, the music teacher and the big-haired=big voice=big personality Bev Ejercito were sent home.

As of now, I do think that Dio and Elliot deserved to go. It would be better if they bring Rye Estrada with them already. As for the girls, I don’t think Bev should have been eliminated. For Drizzle, I knew her name would do her no good, plus, she had a forgettable performance last night. For me though, Carol and Gretchen should have been sent home.

TV ADDICT

If you have noticed, I have been quite fond of posting about reality TV shows the past couple of weeks. I felt so worried that much of my readers won’t get what I’m talking about. Though there’s a huge rise in the comments turnout. I’d probably be back blogging about me again. :D It’s just that I am a reality TV show addict and these shows pre-occupied me for the past weeks. Now that Parvati has won Survivor and Cook has won AI, and we’re down to Robi, Alex and other six unknowns in PBB- I can do random updates about me again. I really hope I won’t get caught up by the entertainment vibe again. Lol. I was actually surprised when I see people posting here in my site that I switched from having a personal to entertainment blog. I really am sorry for that. I just got too hooked with the shows. You know its summer, and it bores me to death. And I don’t have anything else to do other than surfing than net, but watching TV. So please do forgive me.

Now, I assure you, we’re back to regular programming, este, I’m back to business! :D

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo