Loading...

AI7: Who's Going?

I watched the Dolly Parton-inspired Idol last night. I am kinda surprised since a lot of the Idols brought us good performances or to say at...


I watched the Dolly Parton-inspired Idol last night. I am kinda surprised since a lot of the Idols brought us good performances or to say at least, there is a really good chance that any good Idol will go tonight.

Let us start with Brooke White, as of now, the girl isn't the best performing Idol; but, she delivers well and the people like her. As of now, I think she's still safe.

David Cook didn't fail me since he is still at the top of the list for tonight. I don't know. Performance-wise, Cook has this in the bag. He is very consistent every week, and better everytime he sings in front of us. I would be surprised if he gets eliminated.

Last week, Ramiele Malubay was in no good shape. I actually thought she'd be in the bottom line-up, but she's still safe. I liked her performance, its a very safe one. With that, I think she can still be saved. It was a better performance than last week's

I don't know why, but Jason Castro starts to irritate me. I believe that this guy has talent. But his performances aren't really that pleasant. I think he's going to be in the Bottom 3.

Carly Smithson gave a very powerful performance tonight. Though, I think she's one of the contestants with the lower fanbase, it'd be enough to sustain her another week in Idol. She is also one of those who has made a bigger impact than her former performances.

They liked David Archuleta's performance but I didn't. I liked the intensity of his voice, but still, I don't like his voice at all. I still can't understand some of the words he's singing and I still think, at times, he sings off-tune. Should be in the bottom 3, but is still safe.

Kristy Lee Cook did better last week. I do believe that this girl rocks at Country Music. She'll be another Kellie Pickler. Haha. Anyway, enough said. I still think she's gonna be in the bottom three.

Syesha Mercado, I think she did pretty well tonight, I don't know about the judges. For me, it was clean, simple and very memorable. Something new for a "belting" kind of song. But unless, she does something super awesome, Syesha won't impress America. I still think she doesn't connect well with the people. Syesha will be in the Bottom 3.

The last performance was of Michael Johns, and was the only performance that I really liked.

I think we will have an all-male Final 2 this year. It's a battle of the rockers: Michael Johns and David Cook.


PERFORMANCE-WISE
1. David Cook
2. Michael Johns
3. Carly Smithson
4. Syesha Mercado
5. Brooke White
6. David Archuleta
7. Ramiele Malubay
8. Jason Castro
9. Kristy Lee Cook

---

As of now, here's my prediction of the vote-offs.

This round. The bottom three would be:
Syesha Mercado
Kristy Lee Cook
Jason Castro

Who goes home? Jason Castro.

--




Entertainment 6691037431743850519

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo