Loading...

I Love CRS!

Haha. Last two days, I checked my CRS and there's still no grade at my second semester roster. But as I checked just now. I have grades ...

Haha. Last two days, I checked my CRS and there's still no grade at my second semester roster.

But as I checked just now. I have grades except for three subjects which I know what my grades will be.

So, have fun. Laugh your heart's out with my mediocre grades. I passed all except that errrr... ES1.

Anyways, I didn't expect to have a grade of 1.75 at Eng 11! Haha. And a 1.50 at PE 1 which I had a lot of absences.

In Math, my Finals score was really low, I presume. I only need 60+ in the Finals to get a 2.25 but I didnt get it. :D haha. My first Math na hindi tres! Hahaha.

In Physics, the Finals didn't help me get a higher grade that's why I only have a 2.25.

I passed ES 11. :D And with that fact, I am uber happy and contented.

For SocSci2, which I expected that I'll get a 2.75, I got a 2.25! Hahaha. :D

Generally, given the roster of subjects, I survived the semester successfully, well, except for ES 1 which I have to retake, which might also cost me my scholarship. :c


The Network 9192713073744416641

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo