Loading...

PBBTEP: Nominees

Linda, Josef and Jieriel were nominated by their co-housemates and Priscilla and Valerie were automatically nominated due to a major violati...

Linda, Josef and Jieriel were nominated by their co-housemates and Priscilla and Valerie were automatically nominated due to a major violation they have committed days back before nomination.

I don't think the five deserved the nomination. There are a lot of housemates there who didn't make much impact as to Jieriel and Linda or Josef's presence. For me, Nan and Nikki should have been on the block.

My current favorites include Alex, Jieriel, Priscilla and Robi.

We can see Jolas playing the fatherly Fred image. I can see Ejay getting booted in the mid of the pack, he's kinda uninteresting. Priscilla's not meeting the "drama" that she's expected to deliver. Rona and Robi seems to be the intellectuals of the group. Josef might add color to the bunch since I think he's really wise and playful.

Much of a surprise to me were Alex and Kevin, who I find really cocky at first but were just plain playful. I do think that this guys would attract more voters; they also tend to let people look at their deeper sides. They'd probably last.

Beauty, at first, was kinda annoying, but she's trying to keep up naman with her housemates.

--
Among the five nominees, I do think that the La Sallian votes would be able to save Josef. Valerie will be saved by the wealthy Pinoys of Germany. Jieriel and Priscilla would have to be saved by the Mindanao votes.

Linda is going to be the first evicted teen housemate. I like her, but she'll be the least likely to get votes.

Entertainment 7485019810342074319

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo