Loading...

American Idol 7: Who's In Danger?

I don't know if there's gonna be eliminations tomorrow. But my bottom three includes, Carly, Kristy Lee and Brooke, performance-...

I don't know if there's gonna be eliminations tomorrow. But my bottom three includes, Carly, Kristy Lee and Brooke, performance-wise.
Looks like the girls are in danger. Jason Castro redeemed himself; the past couple of weeks proved to be very challenging for him.
I still can't get it why Archuleta's getting all the praises. Don't like him to win. He's not the one with the wow power.
David Cook, who has been consistent since ever, kinda failed me tonight. Not much much. Maybe a wrong song choice.
The best performance, I believe was given by Jason Castro and Michael Johns.

I agree that Carly's did sound like a song of anger rather than of inspiration, and she might really get into trouble because of that.
Syesha has a pretty nice performance. Only when I hear the song she sang, I relate it to Fantasia Barrino, who sang it uber-emotionally appealing, and that's why such attraction and attachment has impacted her audience; which was her winning piece and won Idol over Diana DeGarmo with a single song fitting her style. Syesha sang it. Sang it well. But, I don't feel any connection or chill. It feels like she sings it, just for the pleasure of singing it.
Brooke failed me tonight. I like her voice, I really adore this girl. But she's starting to be on the lower pack. I am really hoping she won't get the boot this week.

Who will be in the Bottom Three: Syesha. Carly. Kristy Lee.
Who should be in the Bottom Three: Carly. Kristy Lee. Brooke.

Who has the biggest chances so far: David Cook.Michael Johns. David Archuleta.
Who is least likely to survive: Syesha Mercado. Kristy Lee Cook.

Entertainment 4600222755716259476

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo