Loading...

You Are The First Ones To Know of My First [Five dot Oh]

You have heard about my 4's and 3's before. This semester, goodness gracious. I met my first 5.0. Shit. Its pretty weird for me sinc...

You have heard about my 4's and 3's before. This semester, goodness gracious. I met my first 5.0. Shit.

Its pretty weird for me since I managed to get a passing grade in ES 11 [Statics of Rigid Bodies], the one which the Engineering students dread to take.But I am so blessed to be able to pass this subject. I was really nervous at the Finals since I need to get 60% to pass, but then the exam was really difficult, which gave me no-sleep for the past two days. I am so relieved; I can now get moving onto my next Engineering Sciences courses such as Dynamics, Deformable Bodies and Fluid Mechanics.

I plan to take Physics 73 this summer. Yep, I don't know if I should since I can take ES 12 (Dynamics) so that it would be a lot easier for me, but I am quite afraid since I really don't have the resources. On the other hand, I can have my Physics even at my fifth year since it's not a pre-requisite to any of my future subjects :D

On the downlow, I feel depressed about ES 1 [Engineering Drawing]. Remember my post about dropping it? I really would want to turn back time, and stop it on the last day of dropping. All I need is one signature from my teacher and my department and I won't be having a grade of 5.0 this semester. But, the stubborn me took the risk and got really inspired when I saw my 3rd Long Exam, giving me a passing score. What the heck. When I took the Finals, I thought I fared fairly well, the professors might be tolerant of some misadjustments, but they weren't. When I saw my examination papers and computed it, I knew that I'll flunk it. I need to get a 63% by the way, and I got a 55%.

Earlier, I went to the department to shop points or make paawa so that they'll give me like, some credits. But all I get, was disappointment. I was, at first, very eager to continue what I was doing but, reality hit me. I think it's really hopeless. What's ironic is I passed the dreaded ES 11 and flunked the "easy" ES 1. And that makes me feel like shit.

Well, I'd really have to accept this fall. And because of that, my scholarship is at stake, yet again. :c

If only they let students take ES 1 summer classes, but they don't. I hope they change their minds, because I need to take it by this summer before I report my case to DOST. That way, I can tell them, "Yes, I flunked at my first take, but look, I got a nice grade when I took it in the summer term!" and grants me back my scholarship.

I don't know. It was a really risky move. Got no regrets though, at least I dont have to relearn it all. :D At least, I learned from something new. I'm just worried that my scholarship would dump me. What should I do. Well, I'll figure something along the way. But, not now.

I am still in deep shock I failed the course. And still resting after an exam-filled week. At last, I can finally breathe. Though I got a failing grade, it's really refreshing that this semester's done.
Bitter-sweet academic-related memories. Uh.

The Matters I Keep 5505904726547872119

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo