Loading...

Idol Madness

I watched American Idol just earlier. And I really am very curious on who's gonna deliver well, and who's going to be possibly in th...

I watched American Idol just earlier. And I really am very curious on who's gonna deliver well, and who's going to be possibly in the bottom three.

Here's my ranking for this week:
1. David Cook
2. Michael Johns
3. Brooke White
4. Kristy Lee Cook

At the down low...
5. Carly Smithson
6. Chikezie Eze
7. David Archuleta
8. Ramiele Malubay

This week's surprising since...
I think, Syesha Mercado is on the bottom group. I really dont like Jason right now. I'd really wish he'll get booted next. :D

My favorites as of the moment: Brooke White, she's really the girl to beat. Michael Johns ad David Cook. :D Hands down with their perfs for the past two weeks.

I dont really think David Archuleta's that good. I cant really understand what he's singing :D
Haha. And I agree on Simon's comments. Well most of the time, I do. :) But his comment on David, was really funny.

What I Think The America Would Vote:
Its a bottom three for Syesha, Carly and Kristy. Though I really hope its Jason, I think its gonna be Syesha for this week.
Entertainment 7535964165543024625

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo