Loading...

PBBCE2: Week 1

So, I think the houseguests for this season are quite nice and they are a bunch of funny people. Not to mention, each has their interesting ...


So, I think the houseguests for this season are quite nice and they are a bunch of funny people. Not to mention, each has their interesting characteristics.


Its really hard to judge the houseguests. As of now I am really supporting Megan. :) Its because she was a former batchmate back when I was in high school. She belongs to the editorial staff I am working for, as a Features Editor, and I was the Sports Editor then.

I can say Megz is nice, but yeap, I really think OA ang pagkaarte niya.

Ethel is a joy to watch. I am really glad she accepted Big Brother's offer since I am really enjoying this season because of her natural comical personality. Sobrang natutuwa ako sa mga kagaguhan, kalokohan niya :)

For me, Yayo has the Final 4 thing going on her. Being the only mom in the house, she represents a strong figure doon. She's cool din and hip, ika nga she's a cool mom. And I really think na hindi lang older viewers ang mag-eenjoy in watching her but also those teens who really adore her for being really true and motherly sa housemates niya.

Riza is another one to watch for. She's the sizzling babe that men would surely watch for. She's just so willing to learn the culture and she's cute doing that. I do think she's nice and she can face everything since she was a former Army reserve at Canada.

Sports buff Gaby might not get along with the girls but she's the darkhorse to win the game. She reminds me of Gretchen Malalad. And as of now, with the girls reigning in the game, if she won't be able to snag their hearts, well, she might go earlier than what she should get.

For me, Zara is the weakest in the girls. She has lots of tries to be the center of attention but it did not work. Waste of time to watch. She's gonna be evicted early unless we saw a side of her that'd be nice to watch.

Next is the 26K Girls. They are totally different. I like Jen and I hate Marylaine. Yeap.

Mariel is fun to watch but she's not an official housemate.

Girls Ranking:
1. Ethel
2. Yayo
3. Riza
4. Jen
5. Megan
6. Gaby
7. Zara
8. Marylaine

Let's have the boys. I dont like the models Victor, Jon except for Will who has been proving himself since Day 1. :)

Mcoy is kinda the daddy of the house pero medyo too much minsan. Ang conio pa. Haha.

I dont like Ruben rin. Baron din, but I am so glad he's reflecting and trying to change. I just dont like that he's hitting on the girls all the time. I like Donnie naman.

Ranking sa Boys
1. Will
2. Donnie
3. Mcoy
4. Victor
5. Jon
6. Baron
7. Ruben

Without further adieu, here are my top picks for this season:

Likability
Will Devaughn
Ethel Booba
Riza Santos
Megan Young

The Final 4
Ethel Booba
Riza Santos
Will Devaughn
Yayo Aguila

This round, Megan and the 26K Girls Jen and Marylaine are in for nomination.
I think Jen and Marylaine are going home :)
Too bad, I like Jen :)

Ethel won the HoH task though. Lets see what will happen for Round 2.
The Engine Starts 7720210152371422126

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo