Loading...

Welcome Back to Inghinyero's Life!

I have finally found myself and it lead back here. Yes guys, I wont be leaving Inghinyero anytime soon! :) Inghinyero's back to business...

I have finally found myself and it lead back here. Yes guys, I wont be leaving Inghinyero anytime soon! :)

Inghinyero's back to business now! "_

And to start off, what a semester! Its really a rollercoaster semester last few months. I have subjects which are quite easy and some subjects which I suffered a lot from and ending them failing.

I have nice grades at Comm 3, Pan Pil 50, Physics Lab and PE :)
Math and Physics Lec are the ones I am so worried of.
I might take Removals for both subjects, actually.

But I have quite much confidence that I'll pass Math :)
I just hope that Lady Luck will give me that.

Its really hard to face the Physics battle. I have to answer a highly-subjective, conceptual removal exams to pass it. That means I really have to master the syllabus in 10 days.

By the way, I am back home, here in Olongapo.

=]
Some thoughts.
Earlier, my classmates and I went to our Alma Mater for some reminiscing thingy and of course to meet and tell stories. It was fun.

Wala lang. Just wanna share some things. :)
I just hope that my readers will still be able to catch up with me :]


I'm Super BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!

Inghinyero.

The Reading Glasses 7074895687359461587

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo