Loading...

I Want A Better Life

Really, the past few months have been unpleasant and unsatisfying. I miss my older self. The one who fights for himself, the one who excels ...

Really, the past few months have been unpleasant and unsatisfying. I miss my older self. The one who fights for himself, the one who excels in what he's doing, the one who is good in math, the one who prefers simple things. The one who isn't afraid to be himself. I really miss the real me.

I keep on finding myself, maybe because the past days were rocky, the past months have been lonely and all I do is to savor chosen moments which I can only enjoy for a short period of time.

Most of the loneliness is coming from my academics and personal life, which is really kinda bugging me right now. So, here are simple things I would want to bring back and some thing I would want to throw off my routine, which I think can make me happier in the long run.

1. Better connection with God. I have been lazy going to church na kasi kaya I think one of the factors eh that I really lack in calling for His help. I do think I should go back my ways like my twice-a-week worship. I also thought of going to Panata everyday.

2. I must blog more. I really miss it, since I think this is an outlet for reflection and sharing.I want to burst all my thoughts in it and to know lots of people who can help me.

3. Lie low in Bogeez. I won't really lie low but I'd be pretty much under the radar since actually it ate up some of my time last semester. I do think its time for me to focus more on my studies.

4. Focus more on studies and read everyday. Need I say more? I would want my 2nd semester to be smooth. No 3's or 4's. No 5!

5. Personal life. Don't worry too much about love right now. You'll soon find someone who's match for you. You need not stick with someone who won't love you ever. I mean, yes, it sucks, but hey. It's suckier that you play the martyr role all the time, loving someone who doesn't care at all.

6. Do not SIN big SINS and be nicer to people around me. I really need that. Haha.

7. Use the net for research, and blogging purposes only.

8. Have a better fashion sense. Be cleaner. :) Have a haircut monthly.

9. Reflect on what you really desire. Make sure all decisions are right.

10. Don't take friends for granted. Sometimes, I push some of them away. Only to know, they're for what's better for me.

I realize I am really into a lot, and maybe that's why I am doing bad at some thing's I'm in.
Katulad ng acads, it really reflects sa grades din kung ano nga ba ang pinaggagagawa ko.
Masyado na rin kasi daw ako naging adik sa internet.


Ayan, reflection mode.
Toinks.
The Matters I Keep 4269087807238972132

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo