Loading...

Whatever.

Oh-kay. So, still. I can't forget. It sucks to hope and hope still. Although I know that I'm hopeless and it's done [oh well, no...

Oh-kay. So, still. I can't forget. It sucks to hope and hope still. Although I know that I'm hopeless and it's done [oh well, not d0ne] but I really don't know if I have a chance with her. Well, yes, I think wala. But why I'm still hoping? And why do I still smile when we talk of her, why do I still feel the same way I am feeling before. The thing is I still love her and the thought of her being really near in the next days or months, really makes the feeling grow again. It was relived. My heart still beats for her and that really sucks cause she doesn't love me, nor like me? And she's just had her first boyfriend, I think. Oh, how it sucks to love a girl who really doesn't give a damn about you. And all the text messages you received are just hopes of you and her just to be friends. This sucks. Badly.

Warum ich liebe Dich soviel? Glätten Sie bis jetzt?


I don't know what to feel. I don't know what to say. But I'm excited [very much] that y0u're close to me again. I mean, you're near and there's a pretty good chance that we'll see each other at least twice a week.

Well, yea I wanna see you tomorrow. But I may really look stupid if I insist.

First love never dies.
Updates 6950351807845520602

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo