Loading...

The Fire, 100th Post, and One Day Blog Silence

Last two days, in observance of my 100th post, I did not post anything. That day, what I did was a total One Day Blog Silence not only that...

Last two days, in observance of my 100th post, I did not post anything. That day, what I did was a total One Day Blog Silence not only that, I halted my Fantasy Game in Forumsnet in observance of the Virginia Tech incident. Not only that, the murder of Julia Campbell. Add to that one day blog silence the war in Iraq, poverty and a thousand more unlucky, bad, demonic tragedies that's happening in the world. Don't count global warming out, the reason why I am sweating right now, considering I'm in an airconditioned Internet Cafe'.


Last night, a fire destructed to pieces this computer shop loaded with 15+ computers here in UP. Moreso, there were boarders inside who were sleeping. Fortunately, no one was hurt. But the strong business died (well for some DOTA addicts like Tabs and Carl, yes, this is pretty dismaying). The boarders has nowhere to go in the middle of the night. Some of them taking summer classes. Plus, the trauma of the kids playing just near there seeing the fire as it grow bigger eating the house up.

Last night on American Idol, Lakisha stepped up. Melinda didn't fail to wow the audience. Phil and Blake delivered good performances. While Chris and Jordin, although had okay performances didn't really satisfy my taste. This is the first time Jordin sucked in the competition, and this can be the very reason if she's getting the ouster tonight.

My prediction:

Who's Safe?
Melinda & Phil
Who's the Bottom 3? Chris, Lakisha & Jordin
Who's Gone? Chris.

Last two nights was PNTM, and thank God Bambbi's gone! Woohoo. Go Grendel! =) Fight for Jayna and Raine, victims of misjudgment.

Got myself a new layout, which I worked out for just a couple of hours. I'm learning. =P I am so pressured to get a good grade in the Midterms Exam in Math. I badly want a 2.0 or even higher if I could really pull it through.

I wanna go home. Perhaps, I'll take the time to go home, this upcoming May 12-14. Hopefully, the elections would be peaceful.

Update on Duckpin Bowling? No progress.
Update on Math? I passed the 1st and 2nd Long Exam. 60% and 74% respectively.

SOEP is on the run. Hmm. How I miss my SOEP days. I really wish, the time just stopped there, or bring me back there, change what happened and all. I so miss being at Kalai, being with my friends. Happy Anniversary SOEP Friends! Happy Anniversary Gonzalez, the no. 1 section of SOEP 2006! =P

I'm ending this post about the dormitory application. It really sucks, cause I don't know what to expect. They said earlier that the recommended Kalai'ers has sure slots, but according to the last information I have heard, we are all required to pass the ITR and our Form 5. And by that, they mean ALL, including those recommended, and that's why I'm happy relieved. Nabuhayan ako ng loob na baka matanggap pa ako sa Molave.

At the same time, people from the provinces didn't know anything, a bit about what's really happening here, and a lot of them are my friends. I am hesitating on texting them because if I do, and my info's wrong, then I'm toast. And if I didn't and the info's correct then I'd be blamed for not telling them about it.

And striking in my mind is the thought that if their application for re-admission won't get processed, then I'll have big, slash that, huge chance of still getting a dormitory slot. I want to live in a dorm. That's just what's this is all about.

Ciao! =P Well, yea Vex replaced Xienah. I miss Xienah, and I prefer her. *sigh*
UP Life 8899432335014878412

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo