Loading...

Elections (My Final Take)

Here's the list of those who I think don't have to make an effort but still gonna land on a Senate Seat: Loren Legarda Ping Lacson C...

Here's the list of those who I think don't have to make an effort but still gonna land on a Senate Seat:


Loren Legarda
Ping Lacson
Chiz Escudero
Manny Villar
Kiko Pangilinan
Joker Arroyo



Who will fill out the remaining six positions? Here are my bets...

Highest Chances
Gringo Honasan
Edgardo Angara
Ralph Recto
Noynoy Aquino
Migz Zubiri
Allan Peter Cayetano

Bubbling Under

Mike Defensor
John Osmena
Sonia Roco
Cesar Montano
Nikki Coseteng
Koko Pimentel
Vicente Sotto III


Low Chance
Vic Magsaysay
Tessie Aquino Oreta
Prospero Pichay
Chavit Singson
Antonio Trillanes
Richard Gomez
Jamalul Kiram III

Who I Really Like But Will Not Make It
Martin Bautista
Zosimo Paredes
Adrian Sison

That's it. The first twelve that I selected, I think they are in. Let's see on May 14 if I did it correctly. Youth talks. Let's see.

USC Elections 8208692134422818443

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo