Loading...

Goodbye Gilmore, Wendy's Ouster and Miss Universe 2007

Is it really gonna be goodbye for my favorite Gilmore Girls? Oooh. It lasted only seven seasons. I really like this show even before Survivo...

Is it really gonna be goodbye for my favorite Gilmore Girls? Oooh. It lasted only seven seasons. I really like this show even before Survivor and TAR, just after Dawson's Creek and they're ending it. Memories of me and my sister watching it. Awww.

Wendy's ouster two days ago proved to be wrong. I miss her on the show. I don't know why but her personality's interesting than Dionne and Saicy who were dull and non-sense in the house. Oh well, I really like Wendy.

Hmm. Licaros has only chances in MU 07. Facing other beautiful girls. Even though we know she's pretty smart, well, it can;t be seen in just a glance. I hope she stands out in a week's time or else another year that we don't have at least " a semifinalist ".

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo