Loading...

Pulp Summerslam, The Exam & Disappointment

Tomorrow is Pulp Summer Slam 7: Deadly Sins and being the real me, I could find a way to get there tomorrow at Amoranto Stadium. But, for to...

Tomorrow is Pulp Summer Slam 7: Deadly Sins and being the real me, I could find a way to get there tomorrow at Amoranto Stadium. But, for tomorrow, not...

Rest Rommel, rest.

--

Tomorrow, I'll take my 2nd Long Exam in Math 53 and I'm still here losing time on a worthless blog entry. I don't wanna fail. I won't but, I wanna blog.

--

I knew earlier I was not recommended for third batch in any of the dormitories here in UP. For an unprivileged, it sucks big time. But what can I say, life is unfair. I gotta try my luck in applying at Monday. I really hope I can do all things just enough to get through a dorm.

--


Current Mode: Sad :(
Updates 3137765346857927337

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo