Loading...

American Idol- Top 6

Who's going home? I really think that last night was one of the best nights in Idol. And according to those performances, I rank the Ido...

Who's going home?

I really think that last night was one of the best nights in Idol. And according to those performances, I rank the Idols.

1. Jordin Sparks
2. Phil Stacey
3. Melinda Doolittle
4. Lakisha Jones
5. Chris Richardson
6. Blake Lewis


Who's going home?

For me, the bottom three will be Blake, Lakisha and Chris.

Blake saved. Lakisha and Chris are the bottom two acoording to the votes.

And even if she has the powerhouse voice, I think that her appeal to the people won't be enough to save her for the next round...

I'm afraid Lakisha's going home...


Updates 1156777592738381204

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo