Loading...

PNTM: Episode 1

I am really too late on what's happening. So I'll just review how they fared on their photoshoots and eventually compare who scores ...

I am really too late on what's happening. So I'll just review how they fared on their photoshoots and eventually compare who scores not and who scores hot.

Episode 1: Bikini Photoshoot at Rizal Avenue

Da Kopi Best: Jayna
Da Kopi Worst:
Marj
Eliminated: Marj & Sara Kae

My Ranking:
1. Jayna
2. Raine
3. Rina
4. Mira
5. Grendel
6. Sheena
7. Jenn
8. Bambbi
9. Joy
10. Elf
11. Gemma
12. Sara Kae
13. Wheng
14. Marj


Notes:
Sara Kae did really good to be eliminated this early. Among the worst shots were Marj, Wheng & Gemma. Bambbi's overrated performance is really not pleasing to my eyes. Grendel & Jayna are my top bets at this moments. Elf & Joy are my second bets.
PNTM 6892246080164002153

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo