Loading...

On Board for Blogging

Okay, I know you have seen this layout already. And you know that my ex-layout's fucked up at Mozilla. So, guys, please bear with me. No...

Okay, I know you have seen this layout already. And you know that my ex-layout's fucked up at Mozilla. So, guys, please bear with me. Now that I'm done with exams and the 2nd Semester. Hmm. I'll do a layout by next week. If I feel like doing it tomorrow, I will.

So, I have no more exams. And I am officially free. Just deadlines, but they'd be easy to do.
I have five more days in Kalai. I hope I'd get recommended to either Yakal or Molave.

Five days, my academic year-end post will be posted in five days. That'd include my last testimonies about Kalai.

Recap:

Math 53 ---> unremovable 4.0
Hum 1-----> 1.25 up!
Physics 71---> 1.75-2.25
Physics 71.1--> 1.5-1.75
Chemistry----> 2.75-3.0

I am so happy because I'd retain my DOST Scholar Status. =P
This time, I have to work harder.
Updates 5577422589815677648

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo