Loading...

On Failing

It's official. I am failing Math 53. Though I have Finals on Wednesday, I really don't have the energy to review for it anymore. And...

It's official. I am failing Math 53. Though I have Finals on Wednesday, I really don't have the energy to review for it anymore. And I am dead serious on this stuff. Silly me, who I thought I could still survive, I had my 4th and 5th Long Exams in and the results are worse. I thought I did better. I thought my least possible score would be 50% but I was so wrong.

My score at 4th was 17.5/45 and that's roughly 39%.
My score at 5th was 18/42 and that's about 44%.

The only thing I can do to still have a chance to pass the subject is to get a 93% in the Finals, which is so blurry. As in malabong makuha. But I'll try. I'll burn my brows out just to get a 4.0 and hopedully removals shall do it.Hopefully, this professor knows how students tried to pass his subject and gives us credit for that. I really admire the teacher although at times, he was not his best, I think he just does not develop the passion for teaching and thats why sometimes, I can't take things he's saying deep into me.

The lessons, when in a lecture class, I can manage. But when, I myself am solving. Oh. Na-ah.
But earlier, we just had our 6th Long and hopefully it would grace my score higher. Lesser goal for the Finals, too. I am thinking 85% for the Finals. =P

Hope he gives us bonus scores...

--

I am so happy with my Physics 3rd Long Results since I passed it, 25/40. That's roughly 63% in a subject where you have to get 50% to pass, it's good. Haha.

A reason to be happy. I might get a 2.25 or 2.5 here.

--

Chemistry. Another disappointment. Finals tomorrow. =P That's it. I'm out. Haha. Gotta review for it. I hope I pass. As of now, my grade is 2.75-ish.

--

Hum 1 and Physics lab are no worries. The possibility is 1.25 for Hum 1 and 1.5 for Physics lab.

--

I have high hopes that I can retain my DOST Scholarship, and after summer. Its a battle.
Its either I push through or go back home. I have to step it a notch. I dont want to have this "alanganin" feeling all over again. So I'd be better next semester.

--

So, that's it for now. Jezhlau Concepts rocking Da-Blog! Whew. But still, there are my 50% scores so, let's see if he can manage to stay on top.

--

On other note, I am so right. Jewel Mische is Ultimate Sweetheart. Aljur is Ultimate Hunk. Mart and Kris, Ultimate Love Team.

Now on PBB, I have predicted Jasmin's exit. Well its kind of obvious.

Haha, ang cheesy ko no?

--

On American Idol, vote for Jordin Sparks and Melinda Doolittle! My bets for this season! =P

--

My friend Faye would be going out of Kalay tomorrow. I'll really miss her since she's not going back. She's on for new school. I wish all the happiness in her life and success in all her endeavors... Good luck Faye, may we meet again in the future! =P

--
Tata. Goodbye.
UP Life 4755591249524214916

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo