Loading...

Lazy

Oh yeah I have four more exams this week. Take note I haven't reviewed for any of them. Well for Math tomorrow. I don't know what I...

Oh yeah I have four more exams this week. Take note I haven't reviewed for any of them. Well for Math tomorrow. I don't know what I'd do. But surely, my eyes would be burnt again and my eyes gets baggy for the nth time. That sucks.

I just had our Final Paper for Physics 71 lab done. And I'm proud of it. I hope I'd be able to get a decent 1.5 or 1.75 in that subject.

I was just so tired last night, I don't want to study anymore.

--

Sacrificing the 1st Eviction Night of Pinoy Big Brother... my choice for the boot is Jasmin Engracia.

My Starstruck picks are as follows:

Ultimate Hunk: Aljur Abrenica
Ultimate Love Team: Mart Escudero and Kris Bernal
Ultimate Sweetheart: Jewel Mische
Entertainment 5880559887751002235

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo