Loading...

Hacked. Err.

Jaundice had his friendster account hacked. I am one of his readers. Then, I was. Last time I opened my Yahoo! Messenger was last three days...

Jaundice had his friendster account hacked. I am one of his readers.

Then, I was. Last time I opened my Yahoo! Messenger was last three days. Before the run of my exams. However, when I came back to check it out earlier. It won't log in, wherever computer or PC station I log it in.

When I tried Lost Password thing on Yahoo! There it goes, my account was deleted. My Yahoo! Messenger password was either changed or my account was deleted.

So, my 500 plus contacts gone in a second. All of them were stored there at my YM.

I have a new Yahoo! Messenger. It won't really fill up the anger I have at this point. But if you add me there, then maybe I can start having 500 contacts again! =P

kopee_bui@yahoo.com

That's it.

--

A lot of people I know are leaving home Kalay right now. Para ngang ang aga at nagmamadali silang umuwi. I'll miss Kalai. The people. My friends. Awww. It sucks.

Gege and Kayzer are on their way home now. Bye. Thanks for the memories we've shared.
See you all soon. The soonest.

I'd be out of Kalai by April 3, Tuesday. In the afternoon, I'll watch RSHS Graduation. =P

And I'll be back on UP, by April 9.
Updates 9127688188679241866

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo