Loading...

Freaky Freaky Thing

Freaky Freaky Thing Yesterday, I was so damn sleepy. As in I slept from about 1 pm to 7 pm straight with my door open at the dormitory. Haha...

Freaky Freaky Thing

Yesterday, I was so damn sleepy. As in I slept from about 1 pm to 7 pm straight with my door open at the dormitory. Haha. It's freaking hot, so it's tolerable. So they see my bed positions which are for them 'abnormal'. I usually have my legs crossed [de-kuwatro] when I'm sleeping. I flip myself upside down. I toss my legs at the cabinet. And sort of things were revealed to my floormates, well, since the first semester.

So, I woke up in time for eating but first I bought some goodies and food replacements [for midnight snacks]. And then I went to the messy MESS hall. To find people laughing their heads out and their RA getting annoyed by it. Piff, there goes FM again. Haha. Law. is. a. law. Now, they can't laugh that way again until she says so.

Piff, there goes me at the Table Tennis area, watching my floormates battling. Piff, I gave them the application forms for the Inter-dorm thing. I think I did them a favor. But slash that out. Huge favor. Or this crappy guys would be playing the Volleyball for Kalai, whereas the best Volleyball players are from. Asuldier.

So, I heard my room mate's really depressed and all that stuff. And I was worried , but his friends said it was too personal to handle. So, I decided not to interfere, I try to snoop in what's happening so I really didn't talk to him since we're not that close.

Then, freaky thing happens. He fell daw sa CR. As in hallucination, I think. So, I got worried and I estimated really what's happening. I found out what's really making him mad. And it freaked us all out.

---
Freaked out, I did not want to sleep in my bed last night. I slept at Clement's. Poof, morning. Still in my head, but I say. If you've got faith, then nothing will harm you. So, I'm getting ready to battle my fears at sleeping tonight. I'll be all alone again and... that's it. Conquer my fears.

Toinks.

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo