Loading...

Tragic Laziness

Tragic Laziness This morning, I can't tell really why but I feel so lazy. It started with skipping my first subject because I feel so ti...

Tragic Laziness
This morning, I can't tell really why but I feel so lazy. It started with skipping my first subject because I feel so tired and sleepy. Wow. Perfect morning. Ate this freaking "thin" ham with egg. Great combination. Then, I went back to sleep. An hour later, I prepared, I won't wanna miss a Chemistry lecture class so I did not skip this subject.

Lunch.

It's Physics Time and I did some qustions on the Problem Set. So, done. Then, it's a recitation quiz. most of the time. I hate them, but for this recit, I think I'll pass. It's just a game and our recit class won the quiz show recit quiz, entitled, Steal or No Steal.

Chemistry laboratory, she gets 'mahigpit' every now then. She told us to pass our worksheets early. Darn. Hehe. I forgot to answer about two to three questions so I am doomed. Really doomed. And my fondest dreams of getting exempted, it's already in its fourth dilution along with Sodium Hydroxide. Darn.

Our Chemistry long exam last Saturday was so hard. Although I answered a lot of questions, I don't think a lot of them are right. Its really a matter of knowing deeper and theoretically this laws and other churva-esque things that Chemistry teaches us.

Then, went back to dorm, Darryl still not there so, I'll have to surf and update this blog.


At the Lab earlier, I saw her outside (while I was inside the class). And to my excitement, I checked out if she's still there and saw her going back my way, she stared at me for two seconds I think. I'm glad. But. I don't know. We're not close. We're not even friends. Can we be friends? She resisted my text messages. So, I guess not. Such a loser. A terrible guy.

Life Matters 8545193168381047625

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo