Loading...

Volleyball Legends, Dumped...

Volleyball Legends, Dumped... So last night was sad. The Volleyball Boys Team were dumped. And most of its members are of our floor's. W...

Volleyball Legends, Dumped...

So last night was sad. The Volleyball Boys Team were dumped. And most of its members are of our floor's. Well, it was for the Inter-dormitory Sports Festival. They did really great, considering that the people they were playing against were varsity Volleyball players.

Another thing is, although they were the champion team, someone sometwo from their team sends negative vibes to their psyches. And that's why their focus. Broken. I always think that its really only the skills that can make better games. But no, I have proven that trust and bond is a factor, and that it's why they messed up lost the game last night. There still is a huge chance, like how they got the win at the Finals in Kalay Sportsfest, but they lacked hope, they were underestimated and they felt really down.

On the other note, my roommate and other Chemical Engineering and Chemistry majors are now studying for their First Long Exam in Chemistry 17. Good luck people!

Our room is now clean. :P No more Suzy and other entities shall enter the room. :P

The night last night was fun. Refer to Lloyd's blog na lang.

Yesterday was

Mr. Ser Joshua Lagrimas' birthday!
Happy birthday, friend.

And it made me think that my seventeenth birthday's coming.
And made me think how equally wonderful and worse 2006 has been.

Today is
Mr. Sigfred Pusta's birthday.
Happy birthday, floormate.

With that, I end this blog entry. Gotta review for Math 53 Long Exam.
I don't wanna fail again. I dont wanna fail in this 'somehow easier exam' or must I say less difficult?

To the Inter-Dormitory athletes of the Kalayaan Residence Hall.
I hope you win. IT shall be Kalay's 3rd time. Take that as a challenge. Let's give Ma'am Tirona pride.
Toodles.
Kalay 4346526041711773439

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo