Loading...

Leaving...

Leaving... That's it. I left emo-bui in just two days. This is my new dwelling and I hope that in turn for this change. There will be b...

Leaving...

That's it. I left emo-bui in just two days. This is my new dwelling and I hope that in turn for this change. There will be better relevant posts. Encounters which are better and more inspiring so I can blog all my life and something that people will be interested to look at.

So, now. It's January 16, 2007.
Happy Birthday
Ms. Aleth Feliciano.

Tiggerific. Maganda. Haha. Teddy Bear?

Anyways, Ma'am Tirona's departure from the dorm was postponed to June 18, so that. She's not leaving anymore. Good that the elections is coming so, it was why the shifts were stopped. Well, Kalai dormers next year won't experience Ma'am Tirona, so we're the last batch and we are so lucky to be the last batch she's handling.

Last two nights when we thought she's leaving, we prepared something for her and Tita Lorie. Then, it was so 'emotional', I really felt how loved Ma'am was. And how she really was dedicated in her work. Though we're not close. I felt really very very emotional. I cried. Soft hearted Sorry, tao lang. The night was so gloomy. The Resident Assistants were very very heartfelt when they said their pleads to Ma'am.

Siguro nga, I have learned a lesson or so rin kay Ma'am. And maybe I'm not so happy and not the one here writing, if not I'm in Kalai, if she didn't sign my appeal. Right?

So, ya. Even if you're not leaving Ma'am. Thanks.
Double thanks to Ate Lorie. Whose been so good to me since last summer. Thanks.

---


Haha. I saw them there and they came from a department store (close to UP) and they were so close, and they were so 'linked' and I'm sad. Are they together. I hope not. I really like her.

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo