Loading...

Of Reality Shows, Organization and Other Stuffs

Of Reality Shows Thank God the worst season of Pinoy Big Brother's over. And it's a huge disappointment that again, it became a char...

Of Reality Shows
Thank God the worst season of Pinoy Big Brother's over. And it's a huge disappointment that again, it became a charity event-slash-talent search show. The most surprising thing is Ejay, getting the highest number of votes, and was able to pass Robi in a matter of two hours. What the heck.

Again, I still think that those who should win should be those who deserves to win, those who showed a lot and those who made the show worth watching. And Ejay did otherwise, I was bored to death with him. I even want him out than Nikki nor Beauty for being the most boring and most ignorant houseguest of all time.

On Nikki, she's improved. She's gorgeous. Uber. :-)

Robi should have won PBB. I guess it's manipulation at it's finest na naman. I got tired of voting since natalo si Bodie and Gee Ann nung Season 2. Its very impossible for Ejay to pass Robi's votes by like just thousands in just 30 minutes, when Robi's vote rate of change is simply huge. Well, yan ang gusto niyo ABS, nagmumukha kayong charity. Though I support your programs (dahil entertaining sila), medyo nakakainis that those deserving ones were robbed off the win just because they're rich. Like in the case of Robi and Mikee, and Bodie and Gee Ann.

Robi should have won, I don't know with ABS-CBN what kind of manipulation they did (for the nth time) and Robi lost. It's not even because of Robi being the Atenista and being rich, but it's because Robi's the best among the lot and Robi's the one who's deserving to win. Goodness. He's a perfect guy. And I admire him for being real, and for being kind and sincere throughout the duration of the show.

Pinoy Idol
I have just made a website for the bashers and its called Iboto ang Lagpak: The Vote for the Worst Pinoy Edition. Well, you might wanna check the site here. The current project aims to destabilize the stolen murdered franchise. I want the Idol franchise be classy and stunning. Not low class and karaoke-like as most of you have seen from GMA 7's version. It seems like it's a show with not enough resources. To think that GMA 7 is the self-proclaimed #1 station in the Philippines, and that they're bigger than ABC 5 (which by the way, made a sizzling season who came up with a deserving and world class, not to mention, phenomenal winner in the persona of Mau Marcelo, whom GMA 7 robbed off the title of becoming the first Idol winner) and is even miles ahead of their so-called world class franchise. It sucks. So let's just vote for the worst.

I'm currently rooting for Penelope, Jeni Rawolle, Kid Camaya and Mae Flores. I also like JJ Jr. and Daryl Celis.

Of Organizations

I am now a member of the Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers UP Student Unit (PSME-UPSU). Last weekend, we were inducted to the organization! It was a fun two-day activity. :-)


Of Opportunities

I have recently been into the oh-so-prevalent world of SEOing :-) I hope I'll get my much-awaited salary this week. I'm so excited since it'd be my first time to take hold of money that I, actually have worked hard for. :-)

I also got a mail from Bloggerwave saying that my blog entry got approved and I have 10 US Dollars! :-) Yipee. I know it's low, but it's kinda exciting how things are working out just fine for me right now. :-)

I am really excited since I'm planning to buy either a laptop or a desktop computer so I'm really excited even if I have only a bit of amounts receivable by this time.

Of Moving On

Last week, I find it really interesting that my Friendster horoscope says I have to move on. And so I'm accepting it. :-) I'm now trying to erase the feelings for the sake of friendship. :-) So yup, I'm good now. To those who posted comments on my box office hit epic-long post about this person who I have fallen for, thanks a lot. I really appreciate your concerns. Its quite unexplainable how it feels like to have a bunch of strangers commenting on your lovelife, but hey, some of your advices made me feel a lot better.

And Kara even replied to it, I felt the sincerity on the apology part.


Of Schooling

It's the second day of school. Didn't do much on the first day. :-) I'm hoping for a very focused Inghinyero this semester, one who would be able to get grades of 1.0 and the like in his ES subjects, pass it all, and retain his scholarship for another semester. :-)

Please pray for me. And for those who's in college too right now, I really wish you the best of luck. And expect me to pray for your semester too! :-)

I think that's it. That's all I can say, given five minutes to post this entry and the internet cafe's closing already. Yea. See ya later. :-) Comments? Keep them coming. :-)
The Reading Glasses 1698290461065949782

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo