Loading...

And I'm Back

Back to Manila So I went back to Manila last Friday, just in time for the University of the Philippines DOST Scholars' Association (UPDO...

Back to Manila
So I went back to Manila last Friday, just in time for the University of the Philippines DOST Scholars' Association (UPDOSTSA)'s organized event valled, "Scholar's Day Out 2008" with the theme: [SOEP Opera: Ika-29 na Taong Drama ng Buhay], for this year's RA 7687 DOST Scholars Summer Orientation and Enrichment Program. Since I am the Secretariat Vice-President of the organization, I can't afford to miss it.

Check In
It was Monday. I know that there'd be no chance to get a subject since the enlistment prioritized Freshmen and Graduating students. I started the day eating with my Kuya, then we headed to Molave to check in and leave my things there. Much to my surprise, the dormitory's not yet finished due to the renovation that took place last Summer. Another surprise! OSH assigned me a room and that means me and my co-Extra Dos boys weren't in the same room. Before kasi we can choose our own room. So we have to suck it up. That means no more fun mornights and bonding sessions.

Enrolment
After checking in, I proceeded to the College of Engineering. I immediately went to the Mechanical Engineering Department to get my Form 5A. I then went to Mr. Louis Danao, my adviser, for pre-advising.

Upon knowing that the priority in getting slots for subjects is restricted to Freshmen and Graduating, I decided to meet up with some of my dormmates and eat together at the Shopping Center.

When I went at the office in the afternoon, along with some ME friends, I begged for slots in two of my majors: ES 12 and ME 63. Mr. Denoga was kind enough to give me a slot for both of the subjects. Then, I asked where to enlist for the ES 1 Monday schedule and the department told me that I should go to the EEE department to enlist the subject.

So, I took an Ikot jeep and went to the department. Fortunately, I was the second person to list my name on the newly-opened schedule. I am uber lucky. I'm done with the enrolment. I filled up the Form 5 and went back to the department for post-advising and assessment.

After that, I went to PNB to withdraw and lined up for the enrolment payment. And I'm enrolled. :/

Well, that's all for now. :-)

The Reading Glasses 3059242162088554926

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo