Loading...

AI7: Top 5

I admit that I'm pretty much delayed on blogging things. I have been uber busy the past few days. I have completely lost my sense of exc...

I admit that I'm pretty much delayed on blogging things. I have been uber busy the past few days. I have completely lost my sense of excitement upon hearing Brooke's oust in the competition. I was actually teary-eyed watching her at the bottom two with Syesha, and burst into crying when she was sent home.

Until now, I haven't had the chance to watch all of the Top 5's videos. I am still not over Carly getting the boot last week. And then we have Brooke leaving.

I don't know who to support anymore. Well, it is given that I am supporting David Cook, the sole competitor apt to win the American Idol tilt.

It pisses me off that the first two persons who got saved last round were Jason Castro and David Archuleta.

As of now, I am hoping for a Syesha-David Cook Finale. Or else, this won't be an exciting match at the Finale. That's it for now.

This week, through the recap and some videos I have seen, here's my ranking:
1. Syesha Mercado
2. David Cook
3. David Archuleta
4. Brooke White
5. Jason Castro

After Brooke, who should leave? Jason Castro.

Entertainment 5178507716650086003

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo