Loading...

May One Fun.

When was the last time I had such a great time? It was so long ago. In fact, I am kinda amazed how just few hours of me spending time tog...

When was the last time I had such a great time? It was so long ago.

In fact, I am kinda amazed how just few hours of me spending time together with my highschool friends sends me such happiness. Its as if the feeling of being so alone that I felt the past few weeks was seemingly swept off my mind; this really makes me think that I have never been this happy for months already, until this very day that I feel no worries.

I dont know, whenever I'm with my highschool friends, I do feel secure. Maybe because they know me well, pretty much because they know how to deal with me now and everything seems so smooth just talking to them, making fun of everything that we can put our attention into and just look ourselves playing stupid boo-hoo's while just staring at each other. I do feel so crazy yesterday, I was talking in a baby-ish manner. I was like, ready for a wrestling match, and a pillow fight with the seven of them. I was fully packed with energy even though I was sick for the past five days. I feel so free, that I can sweat and sweat and die with sweat until I stink, and it won't matter because that's nothing to them.

We cooked, we strolled, we shouted and camwhored and all the things we can possibly do in a day. We bore ourselves out with our redundant stories of high school history. Our history, that is. We keep on remembering the significant things we're reminded of when we're still fresh from elementary and as we grew old to the free-flowing, careless seniors that we were last two years. All those years that seems so fed up with academic stuff did not only inject us academic development.

I remember what Trisha said, oh my God, we're old. And when we're with each other, that's the time that we acted as babies, fighting over some Pancit Canton or craved like babies, to get ourselves what we want, whether it be ice cream or Banana Q. We hung out until the dawn meets the sun. And slept almost half an hour even if I hadn't prepared for my Physics Lab examination.

I realized that whatever happened before in highschool, was really a part of history, of which we are ONLY looking back now, which we are in deep laughter afterwards on how petty we are those days. Now, we're not affected by irreconcilable things we had before. Now, we have learned to see each other as someone we could hang out with, find fun with each other, even how boring it can be, yes, even just sitting at the Palma Hall waiting for the walls and the ground to cool us down. We're desperate to have time with each other that we go right after the exam just to meet the same people we were with earlier. I was so desperate to be together that I would risk going to a PE class just to be able to spend a night with them.

Probably, what makes it different is that in our minds, unconsciously lingering is that we should make the most out of this, because we know it would not be soon until we see each other again.

In the end, I just realized how important my highschool friends are. They gave me energy that I can carry out for so long, at least, I won't be so lonely for so long again. And even if I have a problem right now, I'd probably smile it away. :)

Yes, I miss high school.

The Matters I Keep 2569202408434726618

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo