Loading...

January 09 Meeting

Because I was not informed that there were meetings on January 5th and December 19th, I was determined to go for today's meeting so that...

Because I was not informed that there were meetings on January 5th and December 19th, I was determined to go for today's meeting so that I can share ideas on how the website project should be.

There, we knew that we have the Centennial song [care of Jamie] already. We also have around 30% of the work done, as the research, as they say have completed 80% of their work.

It was also decided that the Externals group will take pictures needed to be posted in the website.

In the website committee, the layout of the site was presented. Kyrie make 2 layouts so as to let us choose which one is better. Now, Daryl will be in charge of the design. Kirsty will be in charge of the articles and Rachelle and I will be in charge of the encoding. :D
CWTS Geography 3140337315321610981

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo