Loading...

Vote For Me

Guys. For the third week, I am nominated at Talksmart . This is the second time I have been nominated in this site. My first entry there was...

Guys. For the third week, I am nominated at Talksmart. This is the second time I have been nominated in this site. My first entry there was Dakopipalace, my first SERIOUS blog. However, I got as high as third place for that, which lasted for five weeks, three weeks hanging on the #5 slot.

I am so happy that I got in again to the list and to my surprise that even if I did not campaign my blog that much, and got seventh highest votes last round, my blog was adjudged as third best. And for Week 67, I was adjudged fourth! :)

This week, I am campaigning!!! I want to get either second or a Top 5 slot for Week 68! :) I hope you vote your hearts out for me. So please click the box beside inghinyero in the poll >>>>
And click Vote.

This is a true test of how people value each of my posts, even if I laid low for quite a while since academics life is so demanding :)

Congratulations to macellarius, who copped Week 66 &Week 67's #1 slot for the second week in a row! :) Keep the votes comng, guys. I really need it.
The Network 3375205728936449080

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo