Loading...

Being Away & other Sad Things

I am here just to inform you that even if I lie low in my blogging career, my academics life still sucks! :( My results are awfully low. But...

I am here just to inform you that even if I lie low in my blogging career, my academics life still sucks! :(

My results are awfully low. But yes, I still have the confidence I would pass all the subjects I am taking. It scares me to get another 4. I hate that curse. Especially in Math, when all I get is 4.0 and take a removal exams to make it 3.0.

Why is this happening to me? I am ranked excellent in Math in highschool, but why does Math hate me now that I am in College? Oh well.

I understand the topics but what I don't understand is why does my head only store the things that would be easier to do.

I should convince myself to study more, and lessen expenses. I have been in budget cut for two weeks. I miss my family back in Olongapo. Lately, I have been thinking about them, my mother suffering from a Kidney Disease is the only one taking care of my father who has Chronic Emphysema and my nephew who has some kind of diarrhea and pneumonia problem. I am soo scared of the messages my mother texted me the past days.

But hey, life still goes on. I miss them but I have to budget my money first, allot things in priority. So I should go visit them on the 18th, aligned with Julie's birthday which I and my barkada would be attending.

Other sad news: Jellyfish issues. Sucky sucky thing that again, GEE ANN, has this guy around her, which she likes. The GEE ANN I am pertaining to is the GEE ANN (I like?love?), and I am super jellyfish. Haha. :( Sooo sad.

Other sadder news: My first long in Physics is a 20/40. And my first exam in Math is a 48%. Good luck.

Good news: I met with Bods and Bogees and Bodsters earlier. It was sooo fun. I think I passed the 2nd Long Exam in Math.

Very Bad News: Midterms Exams on Math 54 on Saturday :(

That's it for now.
The Reading Glasses 6806197559182637282

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo