Loading...

Kilig Moment.

Yesterday, I went to the UPDOSTSA Tambayan because I have to facilitate a major activity of our committee in the org. So, as time passed, an...

Yesterday, I went to the UPDOSTSA Tambayan because I have to facilitate a major activity of our committee in the org. So, as time passed, and as part of some fill-ups for the boring-ness, Ate Ivy decide to play with her cards and try to like analyze our lovelife through it. Its kind of a prediction thingy that involves our lovelives.

When its my turn, she told me to deal the cards, the number of times the name of my "crush", for example I dealt it five times, representing the name of my "crush". Then, she asked me to cut it three times and knock on it five times.

Then, after lots of picking. I was left with four cards.

The four cards were:

The Ace of Heart. Representing her heart.

The Ace of Spade. Representing my heart.

The King of Spades. Representing me.

The Queen of Hearts. Representing her.

Kilig Moment. Ate Ivy told me it was a perfect match, and because of that they teased me like its not true or what, but hey the cards won't lie. We tried for the second time, and it happened again.

Haha. Are we really for each other? Maybe it just takes time, and a lot of weight loss. HAHA.

Tata. Just sharing.
The Matters I Keep 1281786759305008094

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo