Loading...

Addiction.

Ten Things I Am Addicted To Right Now. 1) Hosting Fantasy Games. Surviving Big Brother - This is a site, an online fantasy game for Pinoy Bi...

Ten Things I Am Addicted To Right Now.

1) Hosting Fantasy Games.Surviving Big Brother- This is a site, an online fantasy game for Pinoy Big Brother. I host this, as some competitors from all over the world play the game virtually. Another game I am hosting is Real Amazing Race Game in Forumsnet, it is now in its fourth installment, and has been successful since the start.

2) Bogee Fanaticism.This Pinoy Exchange site, gives me my satisfaction for Bogee. The Bodie-Gee Ann Club. And its kinda like something to me. I meet friends there, and its kinda addicting to stalk and watch videos about Bogee.

3) Texting. Of course, as the texting capital of the world, I tend to support and be an example myself.

4) Blogging. And why am I doing this. Haha. I am kind of addicted to blogging. Less than before though, when I had new layouts every week or do entries each day.

5) Reality TV Shows. The Pinoy version of Big Brother has ended, but hey, there's BB8 in America right now and there are some spoiler-hunting on Survivor. TAR will come back sooner, and I think I can be satisfied with all that as of now.

6) Friendster/Multiply/Myspace. Somethings I can't miss.

7) Watching TV. Of course, I am a couch potato by heart. I have to be updated in all the happenings in this freaking world.

8) Typecast & the Rock Music.I really like the band and rock music so it sooths me more to hear them.

9) Watching DVD's and American Shows. Desperate Housewives, Heroes are my current tastes for the craving. One Tree Hill, The OC and House might be the next ones I'll be watching.

10) Sleeping. Who's not addicted, I'll kill. Sometimes, I feel so exhausted, I sleep. Sometimes, I feel lazy, I sleep. I sleep all the time.

There you go, ten things I'm addicted to right now.
The Matters I Keep 3390925191611718672

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo