Loading...

Fights, Fighter, Fightest

There is no superlative for fight. Its not even an adjective. Its just that there are series of fights that I am engaged into and its like,...

There is no superlative for fight. Its not even an adjective. Its just that there are series of fights that I am engaged into and its like, its all getting worse after the other.

I am freakingly disturbed by some fights occuring this past few days, that tends me to think either if I am just war freak, or these people I get into fights really have serious problems.

I may have think of them so much, expected of them so much, and maybe that is why I really get into these fights. The people you think who you'd be okay with, were the ones who you can't trust.

Sometimes, these fights just tend to break the trust, if there really is. And see the different side of people, who only acts for themselves and doesn't give a damn even if some people are in loads of trouble.

Sometimes, you trust people you know you can depend on. For some reason, you are connected with one commonality and you depend on it as you thought she also depends on you carrying that reason, too.

But I was totally wrong... the things happening right now has come to an extent, that we both know this is not going to anywhere good and we decide to deny each other.

People change. And I might not be someone who you can rely everytime you're done, but I am loyal to people I know I should be loyal to.

Hopefully, things get better, and I'll limit myself to one person-one fight a week schedule. It kind of affects my academics life, too.

As of now, I think I'll be happily sleeping tonight...

Its my brother's birthday last Friday and my sister's today. Happy Happy Birthday! =)

And we had this party yesterday, Daryll threw it. We just ate and all. That's it for now.

Tata.
The Matters I Keep 1921199192685782048

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo