Loading...

PBB: Not for Long!

I a sooo gonna be addicted to the next installment of this show again, which will feature celebrity houseguests. I just received a text I ge...

I a sooo gonna be addicted to the next installment of this show again, which will feature celebrity houseguests.

I just received a text I get for subscribing in BBNews that Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition is on its way and the prduction is currently casting 12 houseguests.

Ethel Booba was said to be on the list. If ever someone like Bianca Gonzalez enters the house, automatically she'll be my fave.

Anyways, I am still soo addicted with this Bogee thing at PEx. This is for real and I was able to participate in conferences with Bodie himself. My idol.

Ciao for now
The Engine Starts 3005912875975186483

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo