Loading...

My 1st Exam in Math

Yesterday was my exam in Math 53. I have to retake the subject, even if I got 4.0. I was required by my professor to do that since I should ...

Yesterday was my exam in Math 53. I have to retake the subject, even if I got 4.0. I was required by my professor to do that since I should have failed but he gave me a score of 4.0. He's really kind. Haha. I don't have to worry about my DOST Scholarship.

So, at the first day of classes. I am so excited to meet my second professor. As I went up to the stairs, I saw the name of my prof... Mr. Aldrin Ocampo, Room 121.

However, when I went to the room. Bad news. From an aircon room to the sweaty, hot inconvenient room. Room 321. And my professor, is one of "alleged" terror teachers Mr. Leyson. Ayus naman siya. I like the way he teaches and makes us understand the lesson.

Yesterday, ayus naman yung exam. Nasagutan ko naman ng maayos. If the rate of his exams are like that, I might be able to get a 2.0 in Math 53.
Updates 1686205999343064284

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo