Loading...

New Layout!

Whew. This school year has been fast. And I have made four posts today! Waah. As tribute to Kalai, I made a layout about my stay. I will sur...

Whew. This school year has been fast. And I have made four posts today!
Waah.

As tribute to Kalai, I made a layout about my stay.
I will surely miss my friends as I leave the hall by April 2.

I'm really sad about it, but we all have to move on.

I'll make a way for the Kalaidoscope World CD to be uploaded by summer.
It's because its in .CDA format and it won't upload at http://imeem.com.
If anyone there's willing to help me, please comment here or at my shout box.

Da Kopi Palace has its sixth layout. All new.
Pictures will be added to the Gallery which would be added maybe at third week of April.

That's it muna.
I'll go at the dorm muna and spend time with my floormates for the last moments we are in there.

The realizations just strucked me now.
I never knew it could be this sad.
Last night, just thinking we're leaving each other and Kalai.
We all cried.
But even gazillion gallons of tears cannot erase the fact that we'll all be going out of the dormitory in days, and that we're leaving each other.
Hopefully, the friendship retains.

=P

Please add me at my new Yahoo! Messenger account:

kopee_bui@yahoo.com

Please add me at my new Friendster account:
http://friendster.com/emobui2
Updates 4113058100137682092

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo