Loading...

Emotionally Low

Weird that I have been hearing "Iisang Sigaw", the song that our floor presented to the Kalai Tunes Competition, over and over aga...

Weird that I have been hearing "Iisang Sigaw", the song that our floor presented to the Kalai Tunes Competition, over and over again.

Funny that I'm singing Buhay Dorm and Jigsaw, every now and then. So silly to cry with the song Kalai-fe.

And earlier, Clement left. He's one of those I have been close to and I'm so sad that he's off. At last moments we're together, he told me to stay awake with him through the night. Even I'm not his best friend. I think it's sweet. And of course I stayed awake.

And I never thought that I'd be drowned to tears just because of people leaving. I thought I have readied myself but I burst into tears when I saw Clement, Daryll and Jobelle leave earlier. Add Gabx, Jamie, Manuel, Bebang and JR to the list. Jonathan did not even tell us he's leaving.

So sad. I'm like, what would I feel if I'm the one who's living. Will it be the same?

The sad feeling is that we don't know what happens after Kalai. If we are all gonna be friends still, after it. Or if we won't even mind each other, while passing the hallways of Palma Hall. It's hard. Especially, I had fun the last moments we are together. Kaya sinusulit ko na talaga.

--Unti unti nang nawawala ang mga tao sa Kalai. Taong kinilala ko at nakipagkasayahan ako. Malungkot lumisan. But we all have to move on. *sigh*


I don't want to go home yet. I don't want to leave Kalai pa. If I come back home, I want to return back to Kalai for my second year. But... it's impossible.

P.S. I wasn't recommended to Yakal or Molave. Hay. Pahirapan kung san titira.
Updates 634036948650021748

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo