Loading...

Wacky and Funky

Wacky Day people. Some people from Wads Up BA? Thanks Klarbz for the pic. --- Last Friday was the Wacky Day , tradition of Kalai residents t...



Wacky Day people. Some people from Wads Up BA? Thanks Klarbz for the pic.
---

Last Friday was the Wacky Day, tradition of Kalai residents to dress up as wacky as they can or impersonate people in that day. It is to signal that one day after the Wacky Day is the Grand Kalayaan Openhouse, and for fun's sake na din.

Originally, I was to portray a goth but cosmetics and make-up wise, I can't be so I used my black shirt, black pants, black rubbershoes to get the emo look! The emo transformation was cool, I feel like it. Although that painful eyeliner pains so much. And you have to retouch every class. That was fun, with the GRAY americana... like Steve in some of his performances (hihi..)

As soon as I got the picture of Ana (Fairy) and me (emo), I'll post it. It was so cool cause when I went to the Chem class, its like people staring at me asking things why I wore that. And they said its cool and cute...

Then we have a mini-exam at Chem Lab that day, haha. Walang review review. Sabak agad.

---

OpenHouse tomorrow, wala silang tulugan. But I never swept our floor or wax it. Open House is the day where we can flaunt our rooms and make people, friends and classmates and co-dormers go to our rooms,. But our room's presentable naman so ayus lang.

Our corridor's theme, is the Matrix and dont get me started with the designs cause they in my terms sucked. Haha. Masyado kasing pabongga ayun pumanget tuloy...

Buti na lang may Doster!

The logo copycat here was made by me:



But the template and the design was very much copied from Friendster. It is a series of webpages with our profiles, pics, and vids! And you can even testimonial, look where bright minds meet. At EXTRA DOS.

--

Morning, oh, you gotta review for Chem 16 exams. But rather than doing so, I went to the Girls' wing! and other wings! Its so fun. So so fun. Haha.

I am so happy because bati na rin kami ni Diana kaklase ko sa Kas 1 yan tapos ayun nainis saken dahil niloloko ko. Hehe. Pero ayus na kami.

Tapos ayun masaya talaga ang openhouse. Bonding to the nth level...

Hanggang 12 kami kina Nicola/Faye/Aleth. :P

Hehe.

--

The Kala-I Tunes was hot! That was a really great reprieve for UP Fair outage. Haha. Di kami makapag UP Fair pero ayus na ayus yung Kalai Tunes. Kalai Tunes is the culminating act of the OpenHouse. It started with a concert of Himig Kalai.

Then, there were nine entries, original compositions about Kalayaan and our Stay Here...
Our song is Iisang Sigaw interpreted by my floormates Dado, Iro and Bry. It was good but...

The winners of the Grand Song Writing Festival which would be the 2006-2007 Kalai Batch Song is Buhay Dorm composed by the 2nd Floor Girls, the girls rocked it. I had goosebumps listening to it...

"Buhay Dorm...
Oo may kamalasan..
Pero ayos din naman
Buhay Dorm...
Basta't sa Kalayaan
kahit na may kalungkutan
kalokohan
Andyan naman..

ANG SAMAHAN"

And still as I write these words, my hair's still raising. Grabe ang impact nung kanta. Maloko pero ayus na ayus. Landslide victory. Kasi it depicts real life. Lalo na ung Gloria's, CR and all but the icing on the cake is the Samahan na nabuo... ayun yun eh.

--

Signalling the end of the semester, I am so sad that we have to move out of the dormitory which bridged us to the world of reality. The friends, companions and all those acquaintances, much more the activities, oh so sad. So sad. I'll miss Kalay. Kahit may kamalasan ay ayus din naman...

Kaya!

Iisang sigaw para sa'tin!
Iisang alay na damdamin!
Pagka't tayo ang mga napiling
Magkatropa sa buhay natin...


--

Aww, senti. Haha. The Chemistry exam was not too hard. Wag na lang isama yung Problem Solving. Hehe. Papasa ata ako :P Hehe.

--

Bingo. The Bingo game was nice. Someone won 9 thousand pesos for it, lucky lucky person...

--

Sige, nag-update lang. Hehe...

--

Wow! I have to put this in my post. I debuted at #4 at Pinoy-Blogs! Woohoo! Congratulations me! Considering DaKopiPalace has been on for just about one and a half months. Its a great accomplishment.

--

Toinks.
Open House 5787418865892491589

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo