Loading...

Spent Out

Figure out what happened to me earlier. I was like two weeks puyat . I wake up at about 7am everyday. Weird, I used to wake up thirty minute...

Figure out what happened to me earlier.

I was like two weeks puyat. I wake up at about 7am everyday. Weird, I used to wake up thirty minutes before my first subject. Eat twice a day. Bantay sa booth ng UP Fair.

Stressed out. Energy panned out. Lost ideas and brain's tired. I felt like my body's tossed at the deathbed in a matter of seconds.

I woke up, and walked to the comfort room and when I was walking out of the restroom, I collapsed.

I stood up after a few minutes of slight hallucination. My heart pounds as if my mind's unconscious, I know I don't have a Math class today, but my heart tells me I should go get ready and I'll be late for my Math class. Weird.

Drank a glass of water, I decided to take a shower.


I surrendered to the cold mist of the air. It was only 7 am. My freaking gosh! What's happening?

I quickly went out of the shower room and clean myself, I need a rest. I slept for two to three hours.

Tired and spent. My mind and body must be collapsing. I'm just stressed.

---

Happy RSHS Promenade! :)

---

On the last post, it was hard to tell things this upfront to you, guys. Especially now, the girl might read the posts in this blog. And she may read things she doesn't mean for me to feel.
But still, I have to express myself.

Lingering my mind for the past months was the thought of forgetting



I don't know if FORGETTING her would be worth it. I can't forget her for she was the first one I loved. But what should I do? This dillema feels so bad. Painful that her heart's with someone else.

Life Matters 6345757366463775782

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo