Loading...

Badtrip!

Results are out and funny how I thought I could pass the stupid Physics examination. I thought I had a score of 20 at least and when the res...

Results are out and funny how I thought I could pass the stupid Physics examination. I thought I had a score of 20 at least and when the results came up.
There you go! A whopping 16/40. SHUT UP!

Shut up... Shut up... It is not a decent grade. For someone like me, who's trying to uplift his scores to break last semester's pitiful GWA of 2.13, I could have done better.

I just hope that I can still go shift to either Chemical or Materials Engineering in 2nd Year.

But on the brighter note, although I garnered a REALLY LOW score. I think I'll still pass the subject. As of now, I am pretty certain my score's around 2.5-2.75 in Physics.

--

The Humanidades 1 exam was so easy. Fuckitch! I only garnered a freaking 1.75. I want an UNO! I badly want it! So I have to perfect the next exam. I have to! Shocks. Moment of desperation...

--


The Chemistry Exam Results will be announced tomorrow. Math Exams will be announced tomorrow too. Pray for me, my lost soul and my coffin. I hope I'm still alive tomorrow.

--

Nervous here. I edited my Web Counter thingy. And I finished fifth for this week at Pinoy-Blogs. At Top-Blogz, I escalated and debuted at no. 40! Asteg. :) Hehe, at least successful ako sa blogging industry! :)

--

Feel free to comment peepz! :)
Exams and Acads 821292530483842889

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo