Loading...

Semi-Blog Leave

Seriously, I have been failing every single examinations in Math 53. So it's a good time to have a semi-blog leave. I have been so activ...

Seriously, I have been failing every single examinations in Math 53. So it's a good time to have a semi-blog leave. I have been so active and addictive in the Bloggosphere lately. So right now, I'll focus more on these exam-per-week schedule.

The Math 53 Midterms scheduled at February 7.
The Hum 1 Long Exam at February 8.
The Math 53 Long Exam scheduled at February 12.
The Physics 71 Exam at February 14.
The Chemistry 16 Exam at February 17.
The Physics 71.1 Exam at February 24.


Good luck to me! Please pray for me with all these burden. I'll update from time to time. I guess "I Can't Get Enough of Typecast" will be there until the end of February. February 31 28.


May trip manligaw sa babaeng gusto ko.
Floormate ko pa.
Di niya alam na gusto ko siya.
Ipapagpaubaya ko na lang ba?
Suntok sa buwan naman kasi.
Di siya magkakagusto sa akin.
May pagmamahal na bumabalik.
Kanino?
Alam mo na iyon.
Matagal ka nang kaibigan.
Ngunit, ikaw pa rin yata ang password ng account na ito.
Ikaw ang nalimutan.
Tayo ay magkaibigan.
Hahayaan ko pa bang masira ito.


Fuck. I have two papers to finish pa pala. Good luck talaga. :)
Sige. Typecast rules!!!

Semi-blog leave lang. Huwag OA>
Exams and Acads 5317808648573448808

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo