Loading...

Fuckitch this Day is so Unlucky

So, I woke up, my door's open. I locked it last night. My cellphone? Lost. I don't know where it is until this very minute. Haven...

So, I woke up, my door's open. I locked it last night. My cellphone? Lost. I don't know where it is until this very minute. Haven't reported yet. At ang lakas ko pang mag-update.

But I have to wake up, go up. I have an exam in Math earlier. Fuck! The exam should have been so easy if it weren't for our professor being *not that learning* and him giving these uber-difficult for what he teaches exams.

And that's apparently the bad luck part of the day. But the afternoon is breezy, bright and cold at the same time. The Physics class was fine. The Physics teachers have no classes for us! Haha. The Hum 1 lecture was interesting. Then, time to go...

But I decided to walk past and nasalubong ko si Goegie and I told her to accompany to the Tambayan of my organization. UPDOSTSA. University of the Philippines' DOST Scholars Association. :) Tapos, nung andun na siya, Goegie, a fellow DOST Scholar. Di ko na pinalampas. In-invite ko na siyang mag-apply sa org. Tapos, after twenty minutes. Dumating si Gerda.

Hayy. Yay! May kasama na akong Gonza. Out of our seven app's, six are Gonza's. Five are my former SOEPmates. :) Hayy. Yay! May makakasama na din ako :)

So, after all. It's not a FUCKITCH day din pala. At ngayon ko lang na-realize. Ansaya kasi kasama ko sila. Important sila saken talaga. They're my first UP friends kasi, so ayun :)
Hehe. Senti mode. LOL.

But in the end...

I just have to scream out loud!!!


asan na cellphone ko!
walang hiya
nanakaw pa, 1100 na nga lang
sana namisplace q lang
syet talaga
kahit sim lang..
ganda pa naman ng casing.
haii
cge...


Ciao.
Life Matters 7722560143153686711

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo