Wanderland Music and Arts Festival 2013 Schedule, Band Line Ups, Ticket Prices, Information
Wanderland Music and Arts Festival 2013 Schedule, Band Line Ups, Ticket Prices, Information The Wanderland Music and Arts Festival 2013 is...
Wanderland Music and Arts Festival 2013 Schedule, Band Line Ups, Ticket Prices, InformationThe Wanderland Music and Arts Festival 2013 is an annual outdoor music and arts festival with sights, sounds and a little something extra for everyone. The whole-day festival debuts on May 18, 2013, a first of its kind in the Philippines. It will be the first major concert at the newly opened Globe Circuit Events Ground in Makati. Gates open at 11:00 AM.
International and local bands will perform for indie-music loving crowd.
- The Temper Trap, a multi-awarded Australian indie rock band. They won ‘Best Group’ for their album Conditions and ‘Most Popular Australian Single’ for “Sweet Disposition” at the ARIA Music Awards in 2010.
- Neon Trees, a Billboard chart topper American alternative rock band.
- Nada Surf, an American alternative rock band.
- Avalanche City, a New Zealand folk music band from Auckland.
- Colour Coding, an indie-pop duo from Sydney, Australia.
- Tully on Tully, also an indie group, coming from Melbourne.
- Yolanda Moon, an electronic duo based in Manila founded by musicians Cholo Hermosa and Kyle Quismundo.
- Taken by Cars (TbC), a Filipino indie rock band which describe own music as fusion of electro, shoegaze, and new wave.
- She’s Only Sixteen, an alternative indie-rock band
- Up Dharma Down
Wanderland Music and Arts Festival 2013 Ticket Prices:Tickets are priced at Php4800 for VIP and Php3000 for GOLD. The VIP ticket includes a chance to mingle, meet & greet some of the selected bands + VIP Entrance + lotsa festival freebies + 1 Free inflatable slide ride.
All tickets are exclusive of service charge. Purchase tickets online at SM Tickets (http://goo.gl/SShB6), Ticketnet (http://goo.gl/OaelJ) and Ticketworld (http://goo.gl/BYVjX).